Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Important information for Online Guide to Mediation subscribers

Important information for Online Guide to Mediation subscribersBecause of ongoing problems with Bloglet, the email subscription service for this blog which provides readers with notification whenever I add a new post, I have switched over to Feedblitz, a similar service with a far better track record for reliability.

Those of you who had subscribed through Bloglet need do nothing; your subscription has automatically been transferred to Feedblitz.

You may want to adjust your junk or spam filters to allow emails from Feedblitz so you continue to receive my updates.

In the meantime, please be patient as I work out the kinks with the new subscription service. One issue I have already identified is that the subscriptions for the handful of people who had subscribed anonymously through Bloglet could not be transferred. My apologies for any inconvenience.

Rest assured that your subscription information will remain private--I do not share, sell, or trade subscription information with anyone. Ever. (After all, I’m a mediator. Confidentiality is important to me. And I hate spam as much as you do.)

If you’re not currently subscribing but would like to, please see the subscription feature at the top of my sidebar at the right—all you have to do is add your email address and click on "Subscribe me!".

Thanks as always for stopping by--it's a pleasure to welcome back regular readers and to meet new visitors to this blog. Comments, questions, or feedback are encouraged--or just say hi and let me know you were here.