Monday, September 11, 2006

A message to Online Guide to Mediation readers

Online Guide to Mediation has a message for readersYou have probably noticed that I've been uncustomarily silent this past week. This silence is due to the minor surgery I had to undergo last week on my right hand. Needless to say, it’s made typing a little challenging.

When I've regained my manual dexterity, which I hope will happen by the end of this week, you’ll be hearing more from me.

In the meantime, thanks for visiting. I'll look forward to continuing our conversation in just a few more days. Stay tuned.

Meanwhile, as I recuperate, you may be interested in reading "The Effect of 9/11 On The Field of Conflict and Dispute Resolution", an essay by Professor Calvin Sharpe posted at Case Western Reserve University School of Law's Institute for Global Security and Law Policy blog, which hosts this week's edition of Blawg Review.