Monday, September 04, 2006

Online Guide to Mediation reader survey seeks your input

Online Guide to Mediation Reader SurveyWithin the next couple of weeks I will be publishing my 400th post here at Online Guide to Mediation.

Anniversaries of all kinds present a natural opportunity for taking both stock and perspective, and I would welcome your help with that. I'd really like to know what you like about this blog and what I can do better.

I have just a few questions for you, so it shouldn't take up too much of your time. Your feedback means a great deal. Please click here for the online survey.

It's completely anonymous, too (which means even my friends get to tell me what they think of this blog without worrying about hurting my feelings).

Ready? Then please go ahead and visit the survey, which will remain open to your responses until 5:00 EST on Sunday, September 17.

Thanks to everyone, of course, whether you take the survey or not--I’m always glad that you dropped by.