Blawg Review Awards 2006 honors best law blogs (including some by mediators)
On the last Monday of each year the hard-working and anonymous editor of Blawg Review announces the Blawg Review Awards for the best law blogs in a number of categories.
I feel deeply honored that Online Guide to Mediation was recognized this year as the Best Law Blog by a Legal Mediator.
Among the talented legal bloggers honored this year by Blawg Review were the following mediators or supporters of ADR:
- Attorney and mediator Robert Ambrogi for his collaborative efforts with Craig Williams on Coast to Coast (Best Legal Podcast) and for Blog Journalism for his work with Carolyn Elefant as editor of Legal Blog Watch.
- David Giacalone, Best Law Blog In The Public Interest for SHLEP: the Self-Help Law ExPress. (David, now retired from mediation, remains an enthusiastic supporter of ADR.)
- Recently qualified mediator Justin Patten, Best British Law Blog, for Human Law.
- Mediator and conflict resolution professional Arnie Herz for Best Mentoring Law Blog, Legal Sanity.
- ADR supporter Dan Hull with an award for Global Perspective for What About Clients?.
Congratulations to all the award winners!
(With many thanks to Blawg Review's editor not only for your kind recognition of this blog but for all your tireless work to produce Blawg Review each week and your ongoing support of law bloggers everywhere.)