Online Guide to Mediation takes a travel break
I'll be boarding a plane for England tomorrow and will be taking a brief break from posting until my return on December 22.
In the meantime, if you want to satisfy your craving for mediation blogs, here are some recommended visits:
- Stop by the newly constructed Reading Room at the World Directory of ADR Blogs to check out the latest headlines of the blogs listed there.
- Grab your popcorn and Milk Duds and watch the latest flicks at Geoff Sharp's Mediation vBlog Project. (Speaking of movies, Bill Warters at Campus ADR Tech Blog links to a list of films with a conflict resolution theme.)
- Read Blawg Review, a great source of news and ideas for mediators who want to keep their fingers on the pulse of the law.
- What lawyers and mediators absolutely, positively need to know about each other
- Urban legends: busting mediation's biggest myths
- Ethical pitfalls for the attorney who mediates
- This is your brain on mediation: thoughts on the Myers Briggs Type Indicator