Sunday, March 18, 2007

World Directory of ADR Blogs reaches the 100 mark!

World Directory of ADR Blogs The World Directory of Alternative Dispute Resolution Blogs has just reached a milestone--with the addition of two new blogs today, it now lists 100 blogs.

The two additions are:

Lawlady's Divorce Blog. This blog is published by Stefani Quane, a Seattle, Washington based holistic divorce attorney, who dispenses advice and commentary on collaborative divorce, lawyer marketing, career development, and, according to Stefani, "whatever else strikes me as interesting". Stefani has this to say about her work--words which will resonate with many of my readers:

Over the years, I've learned to merge psychology, economics, business sense, and esoteric arts into a new type of lawyering called "holistic law." I'm not the only new breed of lawyer striving to bring heart and common decency back into the practice of law. We're an emerging force. We go by different names, such as collaborative lawyers, or renaissance attorneys.
Stefani wants to hear from her audience and encourages her readers to get in touch to share their ideas and comments. (I could use your help identifying more renaissance voices like Stefani's, so if you know of any, please let me know.)

Pronoia Mediation. Laura Noah, the author of this recently launched blog, emailed me to tell me about her blog, and sent me the following delightful description: "Laura L. Noah, owner of Noah Mediation Services in Oak Park, Illinois perceives conflict as an opportunity and mediators as the agents of this bizarre but creative potential. Part personal essay, part venting and spiritual exploration, and all about making connections, this blog turns daily experiences into a hotbed of discussion on the important role conflict plays in our lives and the rewards and challenges faced by mediators." Laura is new to blogging, so I invite my fellow ADR bloggers to roll out the red carpet, say hi, and make her welcome.

As always, I depend upon you to let me know of blogs that you think might make a good addition to the World Directory of ADR Blogs project. If you wish to add your blog or someone else's to the Directory, please let me know. It's a commercial-free site, and there is no cost to be listed.

The Directory has information on submitting your blog and submission guidelines.